Michelle Obama has advice for Americans stuck indoors to help stem the spread of Coronavirus.
- Contact your local school and sign up to volunteer with a food distribution program.
- Call parents you know and offer to give their kids a lesson (or read them a story).
- Offer to pick up groceries for your most at-risk and older neighbors.
- Call your local hospital or fire station and ask if you can order takeout for the staff.
- Buy gift certificates from your favorite local businesses and save them for later.
“Whatever you’re going through right now, I want you to know you aren’t alone. Even as we practice social distancing, this new normal is something we are figuring out together,” Obama wrote.
DISCLAIMER: Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers Of
EKO HOT BLOG
For publication of your News Contents, articles, Videos or any other News Worthy Materials, please send to email@example.com
For Advert and other info, you can call 08035617233 or send a WhatsApp Message to 08035617233.
Please drop your comments
Zaccheaus Ukhueleigbe is a content provider, journalist, digital media strategist, inspired by the opportunity to learn new things.