John Terry opens up about becoming Chelsea’s manager.
- Terry, who spent 19 years playing for Chelsea’s first-team squad after graduating from the club’s youth academy, says it is his dream to coach Chelsea.
- EPL: John Terry Reveals Who He Wants To Replace Azpilicueta As Chelsea Captain
- Chelsea Takeover: Who’s On The Final Shortlist, What Happens Next?
- Chelsea Potential Owner, Candy Makes Tuchel Stance Clear Amid Man Utd Plot Move
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Chelsea legend, John Terry, has opened up about becoming the club’s manager in the near future, saying it is his dream.
The former England international won five Premier League titles and a Champions League crown, among other trophies at Chelsea, before he left Stamford Bridge in 2017 to join Aston Villa.
Terry spent 19 years playing for Chelsea’s first-team squad after graduating from the club’s youth academy.
The former centre-back is back at Stamford Bridge as a coaching consultant, but he hopes to work his way up to the head coaching position in the coming years.
“Yeah, that’s my dream,” Terry told Stadium Astro when asked if his aim is to become Chelsea manager.
“Obviously, when you’re a kid you want to play in the first team. As a coach, I’ve shifted this way now.
“The long-term ambition and goal is to be Chelsea, manager, of course. That feels a little bit funny saying that because someone’s in the job and listening, we are still talking 10, 15 years down the line maybe.
“But I have to have an end goal and that’s it. It’s my dream. Hopefully, it happens. I’m in the process of doing that, but a lot of things in between that have to go very well for me.
“So, I’m being very patient in the decisions I’m making in my next step in terms of management.
- EPL: Ricketts Family Reacts After Fans Protest Against Their Bid To Buy Chelsea
- EPL: Eden Hazard Make U-Turn On Chelsea Return, Set To Join Club’s Rival
- Carragher Slams Chelsea Fans, Says ‘They are Hypocritical’
“But being back at Chelsea is very pleasing for me. It was quite emotional when I first drove in.”
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611