- Osun 2022: Governance not dancing competition — Oyetola to Adeleke
- …Oyetola concluded that he is endowed with the quality and wisdom of how to govern Osun.
- BREAKING: Buhari Nominates New RMAFC Chairman
- Senate Raises Alarm Over Terrorists Invasion In Kwara, Others
- JUST IN: NPC Launches 2023 Population And Housing Census Call Centre
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State has criticized Senator Ademola Adeleke, the PDP candidate for governor, claiming he lacks the qualifications to lead the state.
In contrast to what the candidate implied, Oyetola, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for governor on July 16, claimed that government is a serious business for serious-minded people rather than a dancing competition or child’s play.
He said that during his re-election campaign, which was held on Wednesday in the Ibokun and Oriade constituency.
- Lagos Govt Condemns Illegal Excavation Of Magodo Wetlands
- Tinubu Reveals How He Won, Says There Was Gang-up Against Him Before Primaries
- Long Queues As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Metropolis
The governor claims that given the numerous problems the state is currently facing, it is necessary to have someone who is well-versed in governance and the wisdom of God to lead the state.
Oyetola came to the conclusion that he has the qualities and wisdom necessary to lead Osun.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611