EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Minister of Works, Dave Umahi, on Thursday locked out civil servants from the ministry.
This online media platform understands that the Minister prevented workers who came to work late from gaining access to the ministry.
- Victor Osimhen To Sue Napoli Over Mockery Video
- Osinbajo Gets Fresh International Appointment
- NLC/TUC: Aviation Workers, Bank Staff, Others Rally Behind Nationwide Strike
However, after the gate was opened, the workers, comprising the Housing and Works Ministry, refused to enter the ministry.
The aggrieved workers occupied the entrance of the gate and insisted that the minister must come out to address them.
They also claimed that he stopped engineers and directors from doing their work, and has been breaking public service rules since his appointment, by bringing in consultants to run the affairs of the ministry.
- Olubunmi-Ojo, Sununu’s House Of Reps Seats Declared Vacant
- All CBN Governors From 1958 Till Date – Full List
- Bella Shmurda Reacts As Naira Marley Denies Involvement In MohBad’s Death
The protesting staff were chanting “Umahi Must Go”, and lamented that they reside far away and there was no way they could come to the office early.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611