Kemi Nelson is dead
- …Nelson was a two-time commissioner during Tinubu’s administration
- BREAKING: INEC Declares PDP’s Adeleke Osun Gov-Elect
- BREAKING: Yemi Osinbajo Undergoes Leg Surgery
- Governor Sanwo-Olu Charges Officials Over Poaching Of State Athletes
EKO HOT BLOG reports that a Lagos popular female politician, Kemi Nelson, Southwest Women Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC) and one of the heartbeats of social life in Lagos metropolis has passed away at age 66.
Olukemi Nelson a Nigerian politician and socialite. She was also the Executive Director of the Nigerian Insurance Social Trust Fund (NSTIF).
Nelson was a two-time commissioner during the administration of a former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu. At different times, she headed the Ministry of Establishment, Training and Job Creation and Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation.
- [JUST IN] 2023: Peter Obi Speaks On What He Would Do About IPOB Agitation If Elected President
- [JUST IN] 2023: Tinubu’s Diaspora Group Registered In US
- 2023: Ogogo, Jide Kosoko Respond To Backlash, Gives Reasons For Endorsing Tinubu
Details and other information surrounding her death are still sketchy at press time.
This is developing story…
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611