- Rejection Of UTAS Will Prolong Strike Action – ASUU
- Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke Makes INEC 15-man Final List
- PDP Primaries: Atiku Part Of Our Consensus Arrangement – Saraki
Breakups are horrible, and even when handled with delicacy, they may distress you to your core, making you doubt your belief in the existence of love itself.
So many people find it hard to get over breakups even those the call it off themselves, if you happen to be one of them, then you are in luck.
In this article on EKO HOT BLOG, we would be looking at some effective ways you can get over your ex after a breakup.
1. Get that final closure
Have one final discussion with your ex and be done with it. Going through the stage of grief will be a lot harder if you never receive the proper closure from your ended relationship.
It is ok to discuss what went wrong and maybe even reminisce over the good memories. Try to end things on as good of terms as it can help.
2. Don’t reach out to your ex after your closure
The psychology of the human mind is difficult to comprehend and even more difficult to manage. Your mind begins to race, and you become engrossed in your ideas far too rapidly. This is when you start to wonder if you should get in touch with your ex.
Reaching out to your ex won’t help you at this point because you’re emotionally broken down, so avoid it at all costs.
3. Get rid of pictures or reminders of your ex if you need to
Depending on how things ended, getting rid of those reminders of your past relationship helps people find closure.
4. Rediscover yourself
This is a major one; you need to distract yourself from your breakup, so why not learn something new while you’re doing it? When you self-reflect, you discover things about yourself that you didn’t know before and grow as a result, making you more mature than before.
- JUST IN: Notorious Robbers Anini, Osunbor, Oyenusi ‘Resurrect’ In Ondo
- JUST IN: Tears As Pregnant Woman, Baby, Others Burnt To Death In Rivers’ Morning Fire
- 14-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Open Water In Kano – Fire Service
5. It is ok to get yourself get emotional
To heal and move on, you must go through the phases of sorrow. You can’t just brush things under the rug. It will be difficult, but you will emerge stronger in the end.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611