Have you read the recent latest stories from Ekohotblog.com? Here are the latest
CLICK ON HEADLINE TO READ COMPLETE STORY OF THE CLICKED HEADLINE
1. Buhari Attends Eid el-Fitr Prayer in Abuja
Here are pictures of President Buhari this morning at he attends Eid el-Fitr Prayers at the Mabilla Barracks, Abuja.
2. Police Restrict Movement in Borno During Eid-el-Fitr Celebration
The Police Command in Borno has imposed a restriction of vehicular movement in the territory from 7 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. during the Eid celebration in Maiduguri and Jere Local Government Areas of the state.
3. High Court Grants Bail to Woman Who Claimed Snake Stole JAMB’s N35 Million
An FCT High Court on Monday admitted Philomina Chieshe, charged with alleged “missing” N35 million belonging to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to bail in the sum of N20 million.
4. Eid-El Fitr: Buhari Urges Muslims to Promote Religious Harmony
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed satisfaction at the conduct of peaceful elections in Nigeria, despite what he called “doomsday predictions of social disharmony.”
5. Eid-el-Fitr: Bank Customers Decry Poor Network, Insufficient Funds
Bank customers in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and Lagos on Tuesday decried poor network and insufficient funds in most Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
6. Babangida Tells Nigerians What To Do Over Insecurity
General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd), Nigeria’s former Head of State has called on Nigerians to support President Muhammadu Buhari to curtail the security challenges in the country.
7. Shekau Recites Nigeria’s Pledge In New Video
Leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau has through a recent video read the group’s ideology and recited the Nigerian national pledge.
8. BREAKING: Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected UNGA President
Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, has emerged as President of the 74th UN General Assembly.
9. UK Court Takes Hold Of Fresh £211m Abacha Loot
The British crown dependency of Jersey has held down £211 million (N72,708.,005,227) said to have been laundered from Nigeria by the former Head of State, Late General Sani Abacha.
MORE UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY…
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611
Leave a Reply