- The summer transfer window is almost approaching and different clubs have been doing intensive scouting on which players they will sign this summer.
- All clubs are expected to be extra busy despite the financial constraints that have been brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are major rumors making headlines across Europe involving Arsenal, PSG, Bayern Munich, Liverpool etc.
(1) Arsenal is planning to hijack the West Ham move to sign Jesse Lingard from Manchester United this summer if Martin Ordegaad leaves the Emirates Stadium.
Lingard has revived his career since moving to London and Mikel Arteta believes that the 28-year-old will add more steel to his squad.
(2) Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich are willing to bring Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp to Allianz Arena this summer if Hans Flick steps down.
The current Bayern boss has been linked with taking over the German national team job from Joachim Loew.
(3) French Giant Paris Saint Germain have made contact with Mohamed Salah’s representative on the possibility of signing the Egyptian during the summer transfer window.
PSG is looking for a Kylian Mbappe replacement should the 22-year-old leave Parc De Princess this summer.
(4) Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho wants to be reunited with Marouane Fellaini this summer.
The former Manchester United midfielder joined Chinese side Shandong Luneng in 2019 but would like to cut his deal shot that was supposed to end in December and return to England.
(5) Juventus are currently in talks with Paulo Dybala on the posibility of selling him due to financial difficulty.
The Argentine has been linked with a move to Old Trafford this summer. The 27-year-old man is currently the second-highest earner in Turin, behind Cristiano Ronaldo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Arsenal Senior Players Reportedly Turn Against Arteta In The Dressing Room
- Zidane Finally Reacts To The Harsh Comment Klopp Made About Real Madrid’s Stadium
- EPL: Mourinho, Solskjaer Trade Words After Man United Defeated Tottenham
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611