EKO HOT BLOG reports that a Canada-based show promoter, Prince George, has disclosed that singer Ilerioluwa Aloba popularly called Mohbad died the day his Canadian visa was approved.
George said this while speaking at the candlelight procession organised by Nigerians in Toronto, Canada on Saturday night.
- Ogun Records Cholera Outbreak, Warns Residents
- Mohbad’s Mother Insists Son Was Killed, Says He Lived In Fear After Meeting Naira Marley
- Umahi Reveals How Tinubu’s Administration Inherited N14 Trillion Road Project
“I had planned to surprise the late singer’s best friend, Bella Shmurda, during the latter’s show in Canada by bringing Mohbad to the show,” the singer and promoter said.
“I sent a message to Mohbad’s manager in the morning of the day he died to inform him that his visa had been approved, only to be told that Mohbad had died mysteriously”, he said.
Also, present at the event was a visibly heartbroken Bella Shurmda who struggled to mutter a few words to the audience. He noted that he was still in shock about the death of his friend.
- UNIJOS VC Confirms Fees Reduction Amid Protest
- [BREAKING] Osun: Gov. Adeleke Imposes Curfew On Two LGAs
- JUST IN: Whitemoney Evicted From BBNaija All Stars
He said, “This person is my brother, my guy, my best friend, you know? It’s so sad. This is someone I saw before I left Nigeria, only to be called two, three days later that he had died. Everything was so funny. Even my mum had to call and tell me not to come home.”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611