EKO HOT BLOG reports that all the 109 Nigerian senators have donated their December salaries, amounting to N109 million to the victims of the ‘accidental’ bombing in Tudun Biri, Igabi Local Government Area of the Kaduna State.
Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Barau I. Jibrin, announced this at the Kaduna Government House when he led a high-power delegation of the Senate members to the state.
- Nigeria Will Clear FX Backlog – Tinubu Promises
- Ondo Commissioner Writes Aiyedatiwa, Alleges Akeredolu’s Signature Is Forged On Official Document
- Refineries Not Created To Reduce Petrol Price – Kyari Dismisses Speculations
The Senators were received by the state governor, Senator Uba Sani.
Senator Barau, in a statement by his Special Adviser Media and Publicity, Ismail Mudashir, said the money would be sent to the state governor for onward delivery to the victims.
- CBN Raises Alarm Over Increased Circulation Of Fake Naira Notes, Tells Nigerians To Embrace Alternative Means Of Payment
- All Governorship Aspirants For 2024 Edo Election – FULL LIST
- Kaduna Bombing: Governor Sani Counters Military On Death Toll
The governor thanked the senators for their donation.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611