Commercial rider, passenger were crushed to death by Toyota Hilux
- The Toyota Hilux brake was reported to have failed and lost control
- Train Attack: Tinubu Visits Kaduna, Donates ₦50 Million To Victims
- Over 1500 Fake Workers Detected In Civil Service – FG
- 2023: PDP Zoning Committee Concludes Sitting
EKO HOT BLOG reports that a commercial motorcyclist and his passenger have been crushed to death by a Toyota Hilux at the Ozoro/Kwàle expressway in Delta State.
This online media platform learnt that the Toyota Hilux was at a very high speed when it failed to break, lost control and hit the motorcycle from behind.
- 2023: Conduct Primaries Or Face Disqualification, INEC Warns Political Parties
- Journalists Stranded As Adamu Evicts Them From APC Secretariat
- Pastor Demolishes Church After Wife Was Caught With Assistant Pastor
The motorcyclist and his passenger died on the spot before sympathizers could come to their rescue, reports reveal.
The driver of the vehicle was immediately arrested by the Police in Ozoro Division.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611