You’re Goats – Adeboye’s Son, Leke Slams RCCG Pastors.
- Leke has lambasted RCCG pastors who preached after his father had given the sermon of the day, describing the pastors as goats.
- Residents Cry to Sanwo-olu, IGP Over Activities of Land Grabbers
- MKO Abiola’s Daughter Takes Shot at Sister for Comparing Late Dad With Yahaya Bello
- Lekki-Ikoyi Tollgate: Sanwo-Olu Intervenes, Agrees on Tolling Concessions
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Leke Adeboye, the last son and Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has slammed pastors who preached after his father had given the sermon of the day.
Recall that Adeboye said he is still in doubt as to whether the general elections would hold in 2023.
The cleric said he does not know whether or not there will be an election yet, adding that God has not made such a revelation to him.
The cleric said that a year before the 2019 election God spoke to him but the case has not been so with the 2023 election.
However, after Thanksgiving on Sunday, some pastors shared their own messages after Adeboye had delivered his sermon.
It was gathered that all RCCG pastors are expected to connect to their National Headquarters where the General Overseer, will deliver a sermon.
The sermon is expected to be the only sermon for that Sunday.
Writing on his Instagram page, Leke who frowned at such pastors described them as goats.
- Police Inspector Dies During S3x Romp With Secret Lover In Hotel
- 146 Abuja-Kaduna Train Passengers Unreachable – NRC
- Abductors Of Abuja Monarch Ask Family Members To Sell House To Raise ₦20m Ransom
”Why would you go and preach another sermon after Daddy GO had just finished speaking and preaching.
”You are not a son, you are a goat sir. Next Thanksgiving service, just do altar call, then Thanksgiving,” he wrote.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected]. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611